Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 12 January 2021 | Amazon India is a one of the biggest Online shopping platform in India. They are offering Quiz Time Contest on their Mobile app everyday 8 AM to 12 PM.
Now In fresh article of TheTechOnly.com we are sharing Amazon Quiz Answers of all the 5 question which are going to ask in the quiz contest. If you are looking for all the answers then you must read this full post and know all the answer.
So just scroll down and read the all question & Answers and Play the Amazon Quiz Time & Get a chance to win Phillips Induction Cooktop for free. Everyday they are offering new contest with some new prizes and we will add all correct answers in this page for you. So read this full post.
Amazon Quiz Time
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Date||12 January 2021|
|Prize||Phillips Induction Cooktop|
|Winner declare on||13 January 2020|
How to Play Amazon quiz & Win?
- Now Install & Open the App
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz‘ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on ‘Quiz Time‘ Quiz and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it!
- Now you are eligible to win the Prize of Rs.10000 Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today
Question 1: In December 2020, Google announced the shutting down of which 3D-object creation and library platform?
Answer: Google Poly
Question 2: Which country will host the Asia Cup cricket tournament in 2021?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Question 3: Which international organisation recently published the ‘Global Wage Report’?
Question 4: Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’?
Question 5: By looking at this picture, name the holiday associated with this vegetable.
After submitting all the answers you will get to see a eligible banner and If you are lucky then you can win the prize
Question 1: India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
Answer 1: Gujarat
Question 2: Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Answer 2: Pete Sampras
Question 3: King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
Answer 3: Thailand
Question 4: Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
Answer 4: Maharaja
Question 5: Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Answer 5: Tesla
Question 1: As of November 2020, ‘One Rank One Pension’ scheme in India benefits which of the following groups of people?
Answer 1: Armed Forces Veterans
Question 2: Which popular app recently launched UPI payment services in India in November 2020?
Answer 2: WhatsApp
Question 3: Known in Turkey as Ege Deniz, this arm of the Mediterranean Sea is in the news for a natural disaster. Which sea is this?
Answer 3: Aegean Sea
Question 4: Which of these games is most likely to be played using the objects shown in the picture?
Answer 4: Poker
Question 5: Which of these actors is known for voicing this character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer 5: Vin Diesel
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence On 12 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.