Who we are
Our website address is: http://thetechonly.com – Best Place for Technical Guide, Information and Tips & Tricks.
What personal data do we collect and Why we collect it
We strongly encourage you not to share any personal details apart from Your Name and Email ID with us and we may use your Email ID for the newsletter to send notification of our future updates. https://thetechonly.com/ will never sell any of your data to anyone and we never spam. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site which is used to measure the use of our site and to develop ideas to improve the content of our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In general, you can visit https://thetechonly.com/ Internet sites without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize User experience: Your information helps us to better respond to visitor needs.
- Improve website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with https://thetechonly.com
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form like Name, Email & URL, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Cleaning up spam
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Do not share your Personal information in the comment section
Information automatically collected about you
Automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet Service Provider
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Connection Speed
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Registration Time
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Like many other Web sites, https://thetechonly.com/ makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Comment Section – If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. This site using Akismet to reduce spam check How your date proceeds. https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/
2) https://thetechonly.com/ has no access or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
4) Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to https://thetechonly.com/ and other sites on the internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
When visitors use any contact forms on the site, we collect their name and email address for a period for customer service purpose, but we do not use the information submitted by through them for marketing purpose.
Data Used: A visitor’s preference for viewing the mobile version of a site.
Activity Tracked: A cookie (akm_mobile) is stored for 3.5 days to remember whether or not a visitor of the site wishes to view its mobile version. Learn more about this cookie https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/#mobile-theme.
Third Party Links
We may occasionally, at our discretion, include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. We do, however, seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about those sites.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we secure your data?
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible. Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
We retain user data from Google analytics for 26 months.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also ask that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any info we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your acceptance of these terms
Last updated → 30 November 2020