Port Vi Number 2021, Port Vodafone Number to Jio, Airtel | Hello dear readers, Do you want to Port your Vodafone-Idea sim online to Jio, Airtel, BSNL or any other telecom network, then I will suggest you to read the full article now. Vi is a merger of Vodafone & Idea network to compete with other big telecom players in India. Now you need to upgrade your Vodafone sim to Vi 4G network to avail all the vi network facilities.
If you port your Vi sim to other network, it means, your old sim number remain the same with switching to Jio or Airtel. You can use the exact same mobile number to other sim when you port mobile number. So if you don’t want to lose your old number by want to try other network operator then this post will help you a-lot. Here we are sharing about How to Port Vi Number into Jio, Airtel in Online/Offline mode? So checkout the full post to know more.
Eligibility to make Vi Porting Request
Your Vi Sim need to be 90 day’s old and you need to have active connection. Your area circle need to be the same as porting circle. You need to pay all the balance loans and outstanding payments be making porting request.
Requirement to Port Vi Sim
- Passport Size Photos
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
Also Read & know more:
How to Port Vi Number into Jio, Airtel?
1. Visit your nearest Vi Store or Find Store/ Also Jio, Airtel Store
2. Now ask the Store executive to Port your Sim
3. Now Generate 8 digit UPC code that is required for porting.
4. Send a SMS type PORT<space>10 digit mobile number & send it to 1900 from your Vi number to generate porting code
5. Store executive will complete all the formalities and ask for the documents (Proof of ID & address & 1 Photograph).
6. Now pay the porting fees (which is no-refundable)
7. Store executive will complete your MNP request that will take 4 days to process
8. Once your old sim was de-activated then insert the new sim
9. It will take 1 week or less to active new sim and once the network come then you can use new sim
That’s it! Now you have successfully port your Vi number to Jio, Airtel or other network.
This is the easy and simple steps to port Vi sim and if you face any issue on porting then you can Vi Customer Care for the assistance.
In above we have shared How you Port Vi Number into Jio, Airtel in Online & Offline method. Now in India, only two Big network operator is available which is Reliance Jio, Bharati Airtel, so you want port your sim number then you need to do port on this two telecom operator. This process is very easy & simple, you just need to visit nearest store & complete some tasks.
By reading all the details, hope you guys avail to port & find this post helpful, if yes then please share this article with your friends, family, social media accounts and if you have any query then comment down below, we will love to help you.