Delete Google Account permanently 2022 | If you have more than one gmail account and you want to delete one gmail id, then by following this post today you can delete your gmail account very easily, think carefully before deleting gmail id because once the account is deleted, it is very difficult to get it back. If you want to delete your Google account then it is very important to know some important things for this.
First, that Google Account should be yours and you should know its password, secondly you should have a Recovery EmaIl Address or Phone number linked to it. If Two-Step Verification is enabled in that Google account then it is mandatory to have a phone number. Now let’s know how to delete Gmail (Google) account.
So friends, you must have used Google or Gmail Account. But sometimes such a situation comes that we have to delete that account. Also, this process is not that easy, that is why in this article we are going to give complete information about Temporary and Permanently Delete Gmail Account.
Before deleting the Gmail account, you have to check whether there is some data on your gmail or not, if there is any data, then take a backup of all those data. So if you want to delete Gmail account that too from your mobile then you follow the steps mentioned below and delete it forever.
How to Delete Google or Gmail Account permanently 2022
To delete your Google or Gmail account from Mobile phone, go to myaccount.google.com in a browser. Now click on Profile photo. Select the Gmail ID you want to delete. Now you can delete the account by clicking on Delete your google account in the Data & Privacy tab.
1. First of all, Now open the myaccount.google.com URL in your browser, this page will look something like this.
2. Now click on the profile picture and select the Google account that you want to delete.
3. After this go to the Data and privacy tab and scroll down and click on Delete your Google Account. (Remember there is another option in this tab, Delete a Google service is not to click on it)
4. Now enter the password of your same Google Account in the new page and click on Next.
5. After that scroll down in the next page and click on DELETE ACCOUNT after ticking both the boxes shown.
6. Your Google Account now has been deleted.
Note: If ever you change your mind and you want to recover it, then it can be recovered within 20 days after the account is deleted. To get it back, either a password or a phone number will be required. After 20 days your account is automatically deleted Permanently, and after that no one can recover that account.
Also Read & know more:
How To Delete Gmail Account From Computer?
If you use computer or laptop and you want to delete gmail id from your computer then follow the steps mentioned below.
1. First of all click on the link given below, after that login by entering the email id and password of the gmail account you want to delete.
2. After logging in, the deletion page will open in front of you, if you want to download the data, then click on download your data.
3. If you do not want to download the data, then click on the Delete Account button below, before that select both the boxes.
That’s it! You have successfully deleted your google account permanently from computer.
We have explained to you the complete process of deleting Google Account and removing it from mobile & computer. We hope this helped you and you must have deleted your Google account and removed it from Mobile as well.
So hope you have liked this post today and you have deleted your gmail account after reading this post, if you like this post today, then please share the post with your friends, family, if you have any question then comment below.